Automotive Painting Repair
World Class Auto Painting Services for All Occasions
If you're looking for auto body painting services for lease returns, cosmetic touch-ups or minor accident repairs, then you've come to the right place. Jaehn's Autobody specializes in paint repair for all domestic and foreign vehicles. We utilize the latest color matching technology and equipment to meet the requirements for your vehicle.
- Neglecting paint damage can lead to further problems down the road, especially if the metal body of your car is exposed to extreme weather.
- Bird feces, tar from road construction, acid rain and other elements can contribute to the loss of gloss and clear coat, as well as color.
- Paint repair services protect and preserve the finish and life of your car, so you get the most value for your buck if you decide to sell it.
- Was your vehicle caught outside during a summer hail storm? Paintless dent repair can fix the damage on your car without needing new paint, significantly decreasing the cost of the repair.
Call Jaehn's Autobody now at 780-481-1200 for industry-leading autobody repair & automotive painting repair services for your vehicle.
High Quality Car Paints to Protect Your Car Against Oxidation
When you bring your vehicle in for paint repair, Jaehn's Autobody will inspect your car with you to determine which dings and/or scratches you would like us to focus on. We'll begin the paint process by thoroughly washing the area(s) to ensure all excess dirt and debris particles are removed.
- Once the vehicle has air dried, we will lightly sand all problem spots and apply a clear coat of paint.
- Next, we'll utilize our paint matching system to precisely meet the paint standards of your vehicle.
- Before we begin your auto paint repair, we will complete a color test to ensure the colors are equal.
- Finally, we'll meticulously spray paint all areas, and wax and buff when the paint is dry.
Make your paint problems a thing of the past before you're stuck with further damage. Chipped paint means the bodywork of your vehicle is susceptible to moisture and rust, which can be very expensive to fix. Let Jaehn's Autobody help you keep paint repair costs at a minimum and your car looking brand new.